Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Coming in September


Grace Chapel's Women of the Word will be studying the book of Ephesians! (We will be using the book “LIVE ABUNDANTLY: A Study in Ephesians” by Lenya Heitzig and Penny Pierce Rose.)

Beginning September 10, we will meet on Wednesdays 9 – 11 a.m. or 7 – 8:30 p.m. Whether you are a new believer or have studied God's Word for many years, this is a place for you to grow in your walk with Christ and your relationship with your sisters at Grace Chapel. Please plan to join us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cathy,

Even though I can't be there in person I am excited to have a way to stay connected.

Thank you for doing this!

Sarah

Unknown said...

nice! I will tell my wifey about it.

d

The Berthiaume's said...

Umm... I love it! I love the color and I think this will be an awesome toolfor you. Ministering through blog! Love you

Erin Green said...

It looks great! I love the book list! Keep 'em coming!